+977 9841731998
+977 1 4357416

Nepal Trek

Terms & Conditions

Alpine Nepal Trek & Expedition committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a lifetime journey. We are always puts all its efforts honestly and seriously in making your journey smooth and pleasant. All the services will be provided as per the agreement between you and us in the time of booking.

While making your trip with us, we need a photocopy of your passport and 20% of the total amount, a non-refundable booking deposit is required for every trip booking per person. The rest of money(80%) can be paid up on arrival and full payment is required before departure the trip.

The balance amount can be paid open your arrival in Kathmandu. You can pay by either Cash, Cheque or Credit card (4.5% to be charged as service on subject).We accepts payment directly or by one of our authorized partners or sales agents.Alpine Nepal Trek worthy and fully committed to give you the best service.

Cancellation Policy:
If our clients fail to make their trip or want to cancel, their program due to any unavoidable circumstances following charges will be made for the Trip Cancel:-

A - Prior  45 days                                20% of total amount
B - Prior  30 days                                50 % of total amount
C - Prior  15 days                                75 % of total amount
D -Less than  7 days                         100 % of total amount

Program Change:
We shall not be responsibility for any change or cancellation of program due to unavoidable circumstance such as Government restriction, Landslide, road blockage, flood, avalanches, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, breakdown of vehicle. Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spots. So it is most advisable that clients to have full insurance against medical and personal accident risk.

The program can be customized as per the interest of the clients and if we cancel your trip due to unavoidable circumstances, we would  to refer you alternative trip of a similar standard.

Travel Insurance:

Our clients must have comprehensive travel insurance package. Their insurance must cover against medical, personal accident, emergency evacuation, trip cancellation, lost of gears and natural calamity, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects etc.

Flight delay:
Flight by plane and helicopter are prone to cancellations and delays for notorious weather in remote areas and some time operational complications, which could be happened in particular in Everest region Lukla flight, Annapurna region Jomsom flight, Dolpo, Simikot and Jumla region etc.

When these flights are considered in the itinerary, it is also recommended to carry extra money to buy food and accommodations in case of delays. We will not be responsible for these additional expenses or costs incurred from lost connections, so plan accordingly.

Incompletion of your holiday:
No refund will be made who leave out from the tour regardless of whatever portions remain unused in the program.

Trip Booking Terms
Website: www.alpinenepaltrek.com has promulgated its terms and conditions for any kind of trip, trekking, mountaineering, hiking, rafting, wildlife safari and other adventure related services.The terms and conditions set forth will bring forward its limitations before any interested visitor advances for the programmers alluded.

Note:
The balance amount can be paid open your arrival in Kathmandu. You can pay by either Cash, Cheque or Credit card (4.5% to be charged as service on subject).Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit. Or else, you can pay us via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram also.

 

We are Associated with

Nepal Government Logo Nepal Tourism Board Taan NMAKEEPNAT

We Accept

We Accept